Jump In! The Water’s Fine! How to Meet & Work Online with Zoom
Welcome to show number twenty-seven! In today’s show, CJ shows us how to use the “Zoom” platform to stay connected with family & friends and continue our business efforts online! Come join our Facebook group to be part of our LIVE taping and join in on our ongoing discussions!
- Welcome + Greetings
- How it Works
- How to Join, Participate, Watch & Listen Later
- Disclaimer – Consult your attorney!
- It’s Time to Go Online!
- COVID-19 / Coronavirus is changing our world. Let’s use our tools to stay connected online!
- More info at GilbertStudios.com/blog
- Sign up for your Free account here:
- Join a Meeting Here using a Meeting ID:
- …or use a direct provided link.
- Download & Install – You’ll need to:
- Allow, Accept, Approve
- Grant Access to Video and Microphone
- Yes = Connect via Computer Audio
- Check your Status – Are you muted or visible?
- Need More Help? I’m available for private coaching! Reach out today!
- Join our Virtual Business Networking!
Ask a Web Geek:
- Jump into our ongoing conversations!
- Last Time on AaWG
- Joe asks about “opening better” online!
- CJ discusses how “people choose the familiar”
- See episode 10 for more info on Testimonials
- CJ takes us on a field trip to see a new solution he built to replace his linktr.ee page
- What are YOUR questions? How can we HELP YOU?
- More Resources & links at GilbertStudios.com/resources
Episode 37 Getting Lost Looking for Content?Welcome to show number thirty-seven! In today's show, CJ shares an idea to help you discover the exact content you need to put in your blog posts, emails, and social media every week! Join our Facebook group to ASK your...
Episode 36 Avoid Hidden Time Traps & How to Show Up on GoogleWelcome to show number thirty-six! In today's show, Guest Geek Jenae Spry shares some powerful tips to improve your productivity! Then, CJ shares a few ideas to help get your website and business listed on...