Zoop Whoop! Be Safe & Switch Profiles with Ease
Welcome to show number forty-four! In this show, the geek encourages you to take slow, small steps as you keep moving forward! Be vigilant and safe as you browse the internet jungle! Join our Facebook group, ask any questions you have, and be part of our LIVE taping! Please join in on our ongoing discussions and share your own questions and ideas with the community!
Join our Virtual Business Networking:
- Thursday EE Virtual Networking - Register on Meetup!
- Friday EE Virtual Networking - Register on Meetup!
- Welcome + Greetings
- How it Works
- How to Join, Participate, Watch & Listen Later
- Disclaimer – Consult your attorney!
- Get 25% off with our code “WEBGEEK”
- Join our Virtual Business Networking!
Last Time on AaWG:
- Welcome Back ReReboot!
- SEE SEO PLAYLIST:
- Right Click opens a “Contextual Menu”
- How can you Know? Is there a way to check the links?
- Use Google’s Safe Link Checker Tool
- How to Switch between Personal & Business Profiles and Pages on Facebook
- Check the upper right corner for the controls to switch back and forth!
- Reach out for Private, Personal Training!
- BONUS Trainings and Resources!
- Refer to / Browse https://www.gilbertstudios.com/meet-cj
Ask a Web Geek:
- Join our FB group:
- Jump into our ongoing conversations!
- What are YOUR questions? How can we HELP YOU?
- More Resources & links at GilbertStudios.com/resources
AaWG045 – Show and Tell: Announcing (and Working on!) SocialMediaJungle.Club
Episode 45 Show and Tell: Announcing (and Working on!) Social Media Jungle .ClubWelcome to show number forty-five! In this show, the geek practices what he preaches as he creates numerous pieces of content out of one taping! Join our Facebook group, ask any questions...
AaWG043 – Return of the Geek: Electric Boogaloo
Episode 43 Return of the Geek: Electric BoogalooWelcome to show number forty-three! In this show, the geek returns with follow up warnings, new scams, new ways to network online and off (using your website of course!) and how to use some new, fun tech along the way....