How to Add a Fancy Border in Zoom! (And Produce your own LIVE Show!)
Welcome to show number forty! In today’s show, CJ pulls back the geek curtain and shows us exactly how to create a “scene” that you can use as your virtual camera inside your Zoom calls! AND use this same software to produce your own LIVE shows! Join our Facebook group to ASK your questions and watch our LIVE weekly taping!
- Welcome + Greetings
- How it Works
- How to Join, Participate, Watch & Listen Later
- Disclaimer – Consult your attorney!
- Who am I? Meet the Geek!
- Get 15% off with our code “WEBGEEK”
- Join our Virtual Business Networking!
- Thursday & Friday Virtual Networking with EE — meetup.com/Exceptional-Entrepreneurs/
Ask a Web Geek:
- Last Time on AaWG
- NOW STREAMING on Twitch.TV! — Please FOLLOW me at twitch.tv/spaceDesign27
- Jump into our ongoing conversations!
- How to Add a Fancy Border in Zoom!
- Google / Download / Install “OBS Studio”
- You can use the “Virtual Camera” OR go LIVE to FB, YT, Twitch
- Add one Scene
- Add multiple Sources
- Webcam == Video Capture Device
- Logo / Background / Border == Image Source
- Advanced Techniques
- Add a “Snowverlay” == Browser Source
- Connect to Zoom
- What are YOUR questions? How can we HELP YOU?
- More Resources & links at GilbertStudios.com/resources
Episode 45 Show and Tell: Announcing (and Working on!) Social Media Jungle .ClubWelcome to show number forty-five! In this show, the geek practices what he preaches as he creates numerous pieces of content out of one taping! Join our Facebook group, ask any questions...
Episode 44 Zoop Whoop! Be Safe & Switch Profiles with EaseWelcome to show number forty-four! In this show, the geek encourages you to take slow, small steps as you keep moving forward! Be vigilant and safe as you browse the internet jungle! Join our Facebook...