Create a Secure Password You Can Remember
Welcome to show number twenty-two! In this show, CJ reveals his secret formula to create a secure password that you can actually remember! …AND the formula makes it unique for every website! Come join our Facebook group to be part of our LIVE taping and join our ongoing discussions!
- Welcome + Greetings
- How it Works
- How to Join, Participate, Watch & Listen Later
- Disclaimer – Consult your attorney!
- BEST practice = Use Secure Software like Lastpass or Google
- GOOD practice = Create a Unique Secure Password for each site
- CJ’s Password Formula
- (website) + (secret code) + ##
Ask a Web Geek:
- Jump into our ongoing conversations!
- How to connect a Facebook Group with a Facebook Page?
- Group Settings — “Linked Pages”
- What is the correct way to come up with your own Instagram hashtag?
- What do you think? Tell us!
- What are YOUR questions? How can we HELP YOU?
- More Resources & links at GilbertStudios.com/resources
Episode 40 How to Add a Fancy Border in Zoom! (And Produce your own LIVE Show!)Welcome to show number forty! In today's show, CJ pulls back the geek curtain and shows us exactly how to create a "scene" that you can use as your virtual camera inside your Zoom calls!...
Episode 39 New Year Reboot! Come join me on Facebook and now Twitch!Welcome to show number thirty-nine! In today's show, CJ rings in the New Year with a Podcast Reboot! Join our Facebook group to ASK your questions and watch our LIVE weekly taping!Join our Virtual...