Create a Secure Password You Can Remember
Welcome to show number twenty-two! In this show, CJ reveals his secret formula to create a secure password that you can actually remember! …AND the formula makes it unique for every website! Come join our Facebook group to be part of our LIVE taping and join our ongoing discussions!
- Welcome + Greetings
- How it Works
- How to Join, Participate, Watch & Listen Later
- Disclaimer – Consult your attorney!
- BEST practice = Use Secure Software like Lastpass or Google
- GOOD practice = Create a Unique Secure Password for each site
- CJ’s Password Formula
- (website) + (secret code) + ##
Ask a Web Geek:
- Jump into our ongoing conversations!
- How to connect a Facebook Group with a Facebook Page?
- Group Settings — “Linked Pages”
- What is the correct way to come up with your own Instagram hashtag?
- What do you think? Tell us!
- What are YOUR questions? How can we HELP YOU?
- More Resources & links at GilbertStudios.com/resources
Episode 36 Avoid Hidden Time Traps & How to Show Up on GoogleWelcome to show number thirty-six! In today's show, Guest Geek Jenae Spry shares some powerful tips to improve your productivity! Then, CJ shares a few ideas to help get your website and business listed on...
Episode 35 Hacking the Echoes of Time (and WordPress)Welcome to show number thirty-five! In today's show, Guest Geek Jenae Spry delves deep into her time-blocking strategy to increase your productivity! Then, CJ shows tells you what to do first when your WordPress...