What Kind of Web Works Best for You?
Welcome to show number fourteen! Our Halloween spooktacular is loaded with valuable info to boost your website and your business! Come join us on Facebook to be part of our recording LIVE each Wednesday! Join our ongoing discussions and share your tips and ideas!
- Welcome + Greetings
- How it Works
- How to Join, Participate, Watch & Listen Later
- Disclaimer – Consult your attorney!
- Get 15% off with our code “WEBGEEK”
- Look back at last four shows
- Watch Episode 10 for more on “Your Goals and Target Market”
- What is the Internet?
- What is Website Hosting?
- Two Types of Websites = Static and Dynamic
- Seven Levels of Websites
- One of these will work best for you! Let’s chat about that.
Ask a Web Geek:
- Jump into our ongoing conversations!
- How to get more traffic to a blog post
- Check out AaWG Ep 13!
- How to create an email auto-responder in Gmail
- Vacation Responder
- Canned Responses aka Templates
- To set up auto-responder in Gmail:
- Enable Templates
- Create your Template
- Create your Filter
- Set the Rules
- Set the Result
- Do Note
- More Resources & links at GilbertStudios.com/resources
Episode 36 Avoid Hidden Time Traps & How to Show Up on GoogleWelcome to show number thirty-six! In today's show, Guest Geek Jenae Spry shares some powerful tips to improve your productivity! Then, CJ shares a few ideas to help get your website and business listed on...
Episode 35 Hacking the Echoes of Time (and WordPress)Welcome to show number thirty-five! In today's show, Guest Geek Jenae Spry delves deep into her time-blocking strategy to increase your productivity! Then, CJ shows tells you what to do first when your WordPress...