Networking Your Way through the Business Jungle
Welcome to show number nine! In this show, CJ says ridiculous things and babbles for a bit before finally delivering some really interesting resources and some great information regarding business networking groups — what they are, and how to make the most of them for your business! Come help build our FB community! Come join our discussions and weigh in with your thoughts and suggestions!
- Welcome + Greetings
- How it Works
- How to Join, Participate, Watch & Listen Later
- Disclaimer – Consult your attorney!
- Feel free to give this away as a free gift from your business to your clients!
- Business Networking
- (…inspired by Dr Ivan Misner’s work, among others.)
- Giver’s Gain
- The “Seagull” Networker
- VCP = Visibility, Credibility, Profitability
- 2 Kinds of Networking Groups
- Places to find Networking Groups
- Read more & find more links at GilbertStudios.com/blog
Ask a Web Geek:
- Jump into our ongoing conversations!
- Ask YOUR Questions!
- in our Facebook Group
- on our Twitter @askawebgeek
- as a comment on YouTube
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask Us Questions about online tools you’re struggling with, websites, email marketing, website software and plugin updates, backups, marketing, setting up an email list, creating your email opt-in form, social media profiles and pages, choosing a social media platform, and anything else you need help with!
- No such thing as a stupid question! We’re here to help.
- More Resources & links at GilbertStudios.com/resources
Episode 36 Avoid Hidden Time Traps & How to Show Up on GoogleWelcome to show number thirty-six! In today's show, Guest Geek Jenae Spry shares some powerful tips to improve your productivity! Then, CJ shares a few ideas to help get your website and business listed on...
Episode 35 Hacking the Echoes of Time (and WordPress)Welcome to show number thirty-five! In today's show, Guest Geek Jenae Spry delves deep into her time-blocking strategy to increase your productivity! Then, CJ shows tells you what to do first when your WordPress...