One Baby Bite at a Time
Welcome to show number five! Thank you helping to build our community FB group! Come join our discussions and weigh in with your thoughts and suggestions! Remember… No matter what you’re facing this week, just remember our elephant friend and take it one (baby) bite at a time!
- Welcome + Greetings
- How it Works
- How to Join, Participate, Watch & Listen Later
- Disclaimer – Consult your attorney!
- The Big Book of Everything
- This free resource guides you through recording all the important details of your life in one place for easy reference.
Ask a Web Geek:
- Jump into our ongoing conversations!
- What are Cheap, Offline Marketing things business owners can do
- Help us answer this question! Please chime in with your thoughts.
- Jason says Google Business Page!
- Nancy says use Zoom.us to have a Virtual Tea!
- How to Switch between Personal and Business Profiles when responding to comments on your FB page
- General Info on how FB develops new features
- How to Easily Switch on Desktop / Laptop
- How to Battle Through on Mobile
- What are the Best Times of Day to send Email Newsletters?
- Coordinate with your recipient’s life
- Personal and Business Audience and Behavior
- More Resources & links at GilbertStudios.com/resources
Episode 29 8 Ways to Share your Message VirtuallyWelcome to show number twenty-nine! In today's show, CJ continues to encourage us to get our message online! Borrowing a "top seven list" from his mentor, Arvee Robinson, CJ show us how to use various tools to share...
Episode 28 Meet & Work Online with Zoom, pt 2Welcome to show number twenty-eight! In today's show, CJ continues to show us how to use the "Zoom" platform to stay connected with family & friends and continue our business efforts online! Join our Facebook group to be...